Describe the position to be undertaken
Plans and executes sales targets and activities in selling our Process Instrumentation portfolio to customers by combining and leveraging specialized product and unit know how in order to increase sales and to achieve defined commercial targets.
· Plan’s sales volumes and potential of target customers with our Process Instrumentation Portfolio
· Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
· Analyzes and evaluates markets (both technology and product portfolio) and needs of potential or existing customers.
· Investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for the customer related product and service portfolio.
· Prepares customer contacts, build‘s and maintains a customer focused network.
· Prepares and negotiates projects and proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management.
· Support of sales team stages through application analysis and site surveys as well as recommendation of products suitable for proposed solution, etc.
· Training of internal and external partners.
· Support of Selected Key Customers.
· Act as a single point of contact for client and undertake a negotiating role when preparing cost proposals.
· Ensure proposals pricing and estimating is in line with company’s agreed strategies on sales and marketing, charge out rates and availability of engineering resource.
· Accurately interpret client’s commercial requirements and ensure any commercial or contractual risks to the company are identified and mitigated.
· Excellent team and communication skills. An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
Required Knowledge and Skills
- University degree in Engineering / Instrumentation
- 3–5 year experience as Instrumentation engineer/consultant with verticals.
- Technical Experience will be a added advantage.
- Proven ability to build trusting relationships with sales and customers
- Willingness to learn with our wide range of other portfolio products to compliment and sell Instrumentation portfolio as a overall Solutions for industrial application
- Fluent English
- Good self-discipline and an ability to meet demanding schedule requirements whilst maintaining high quality work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to communicate effectively at all levels both within and outside the company, with a strong emphasis on being able to communicate effectively.
- Strong customer focus on both internal and external customers.
- Effective decision-making skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time