- Development of innovative Web Applications
- Contribution to a technical design of the solution
- Brainstorming and improvements of the Use case definition
- Review and refactoring of existing functionality
- Good knowledge of full-stack Web development (cookies, localStorage, security, i18n, accessibility, configuration, JSON, etc.).
- Experience with JavaEE, Tomcat, and portlet/Liferay oriented solution is beneficial
- Experience with git, CI/CD
- Analytical skills, structured approach
- Ability to support junior colleagues
- Ability to work independently
- Sensitivity for software quality
- Open for learning, improvement mindset
- Team player
- English - fluent both spoken and written form
MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2000 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time