Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sounds interesting? Then come and join our AI-Pathway Companion team as Database Expert.
In the role of Database expert in the AI-Pathway Companion product development team, you will be responsible for the design and development of databases associated with the product along with the monitoring and improvement of performance of the application installed at customer base. You would also establish the governance for the decentralized development of SQL assets by multiple products in same product line.
The primary responsibilities are:
• Design, Development and Maintenance of Database assets like Tables, Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, SQL Jobs etc
• Develop and Establish Database Security and Data Maintenance activities necessary for the smooth running of application at customer sites
• Monitor and improve the performance of the application installed at customer sites (Performance tuning)
• Establish the governance for the decentralized development of SQL assets by multiple teams / components in same product line
• Contribute to high level and low level design of software solutions
• Author project artifacts (requirement/design/test specification) ensuring product delivery conforming to quality processes
• Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines
• Contribute in design and implementation of (unit/integration) tests using TDD / BDD approach to ensure high quality product delivery
• Perform code reviews
• Active contribution in the risk analysis of the product
Desired Qualification and Experience:
Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech / M. Tech / M. S. (Computer Science)
Experience: 6 - 10 years of experience in design and development
Knowledge and Experience:
• Hands on design and development of SQL Assets preferably on SQL Server
• Strong knowledge of SSIS and ETL packages
• Hands on experience on ORM tools (Entity framework)
• Good programming skills on scripting languages like PowerShell, Python etc is preferable
• Knowledge of .Net and C#
• Good knowledge OOPS, design principles & patterns.
• Knowledge of Linux and / or Windows operating system, Active Directory, LDAP, OAuth etc
• Knowledge of healthcare standards/protocols like: FHIR, DICOM, HL7, IHE. is an added advantage
• Knowledge of Static code Analysis.
• Exposure to AzureDevOps is preferred
• Sound knowledge of software engineering processes
General/Soft Skill requirements:
• Ability to learn and work independently
• Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
• Excellent communication skills and experience in working in geographically distributed teams.
• Self motivated and self driven
• Excellent team player
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers India LLP
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time