Your mission and responsibilities:
* Work collaboratively with product owner and software architect to translate requirements to software features, user stories etc.
* Develop software solution based on a Test Driven Development approach
* Participate in code and quality review from peer developer
* Work in an Agile development environment and be part of a Scrum team
* Apply SAFe Lean-Agile principles and continuous delivery methodology to drive value stream in the product development lifecycle.
* Maintain the delivered software and investigate the customer complaint.
Your qualifications and experiences:
* 3+ years of C/C++ programming experience
* Solid knowledge on object oriented programming and best practices
* Proficient in design pattern and UML
* Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and debugging skills
* Experienced with Agile development process(e.g. Scrum/XP, Test-Driven Development etc.)
* Advanced communication and coordination skills
* Fluent in written or spoken English
* Working experience in medical company or medical education background is a plus
* Working experience in global environment is a plus
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shenzhen Magnetic Resonance Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time