At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here:   www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Here at Siemens Digital Industries Software we are looking for a Services Program Manager to join our team!
As part of a country or region Services organization, leads a services program consisting of related services projects or leads multiple unrelated services projects driving customer's value realization and business outcomes. The programs handled are of medium to high size and complexity and could span across several countries within the Zone.
- You are responsible for leading and handling the setting up of the program through to delivery of the new capabilities and realization of value.
- Leading the dependencies between projects, establishes and publishes clear priorities among projects and program activities, coordinates the projects effectively and establishes the required program governance model.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for Sales, Presales, Engagement Managers, Services Management and the customer for the program.
You will be successful in this role if you
- Have a good few years of proven experience in a project management or change manager role in a complex environment
- You are IPMA-C or Prince2 practitioner certified
- You have a background in IT, automotive and / or electronics industry
- You are an excellent communicator in English
- You have the ability of optimally prioritising multiple projects and working with global cross organization teams to ensure project success
- And with a very strong attention to detail and an eye for quality and consistency
- Have excellent stakeholder leadership skills
- Have the personal characteristics of being intelligent, analytic, highly driven, hands-on, self-learning
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: dARE - Operative Activity 576w (previously SISW B.V.)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time