Discover your career with us at Siemens Digital Industries Software!
We are seeking a talented student with good technical capabilities, self-motivated
A team player, to join QA automation team in Israel.
The focus of this role is increasing automation test coverage.
Develop and maintain automation scripts Write and update tests
Required education, and Knowledge:
Computer Science student with good grades (First- or second-year student).
Knowledge/experience in one or more of the following fields would be an advantage!
· C, C++ -
· Scripting languages (Perl, C-Shell, VB, Python) – advantage
· Knowledge in QA –advantage
· Background in the Electronics field
Interpersonal & Personal traits sort:
· Independent, creative, and self-motivated team player with passion for constant learning and change.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Excellent English (reading, writing, speaking).
Siemens Software offers a flexible home and office working blend.
Our office is in Airport city.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Development Services (Israel) Ltd.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time