At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Together we make the difference:
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. In close cooperation with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and manufacturing industry. With the digital enterprise portfolio, Siemens offers companies of all sizes end-to-end products, solutions and services for the integration and digitalization of the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific requirements of the respective industries, the unique portfolio enables customers to increase their productivity and flexibility. DI is continuously expanding its portfolio through innovations and the integration of future technologies. Siemens Digital Industries is based in Nuremberg and employs around 75,000 people worldwide.
Your new field of activity - challenging and future-oriented:
Your task is to position the Shopfloor Management Software of the Business Unit Motion Control MTS ISW in the US + assigned markets and thus help to steadily expand the business.
This is done primarily by:
- Implementation of the MC MTS G2M strategy and software sales strategy
- Identification of target customers/multipliers in the OEM Machine Tool Systems environment, end customers but also in new customer segments
- Piloting and elaboration of use cases, references and value propositions
- Use of new methods (value selling, trend selling) in marketing to systematically address a considerable number of similar customers.
- Preparation of sales documents in cooperation with headquarters
- Conduct sales training/support through training, coaching, and accompaniment to customer meetings
- Systematic development of market transparency for MTS ISW software
- Tracking & reporting of opportunity development, initiating corrective actions if necessary.
- Support at customer events, promotional activities, webinars, etc.
Your qualifications - well-founded and adequate:
- Bachelor (or above) degree in industrial engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, or a comparable qualification of +8 years of software sales experience
- Thorough knowledge of business models, requirements, and ways of working in various industries with regard to digitalization / Industry 4.0
- Affinity for industry software
- Basic knowledge in software sales methodologies: „value-based selling“, „consultative-selling“
- Professional experience in (technical or software) sales on CxO level
- High customer orientation as well as assertiveness and power of persuasion
- Systematic, structured, analytical, goal-oriented work
- Creativity, decision-making ability, strategic thinking
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- Motivated, proactive, team player, intercultural, adaptive, flexible
- Willingness for working hard, face challenges and travel
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world, who already rely on our expertise in digitization. With us you will find a team-oriented work environment, extensive training options and attractive benefits. We offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally through individual target agreements and a variety of career models with specialization options.
GENDER BALANCE - A working environment for women and men:
As a company, it is important to us that women and men are equally valued for their achievements and can develop professionally - even in life phases in which they are more stressed privately. We don't want to forego this potential! That is why we have initiated a variety of measures in recent years to ensure the compatibility of family, work and career.
These include a market-oriented salary, a team-oriented working atmosphere with flat hierarchies, exciting and challenging projects with well-known customers and activities with future prospects. We also offer you extensive development opportunities and participation in our share program.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Siemens Industry Software Inc. requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.