At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens seeks a talented individual to serve as a Sales Account Executive III in Canada. We are looking for a strong hunter with existing connections in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) and Owner Operator domains to find new business for Siemens software and services solutions.
Location: Oakville Ontario preferred. Other locations acceptable with discussion.
Embrace the Siemens Sales Process to provide full-spectrum sales capabilities with balance of focus as suggested below (weighing open to negotiation)"
70% Hunter Focus:
- Identify new prospects and qualify as sales accepted lead
- Present our value proposition and tailor it for each prospect
- Work with Presales and other groups to move opportunities through the sales process.
- Develop, negotiate, and close proposals
30% Farming and Big Picture Focus:
- Develop and nurture existing accounts to achieve upsell successes.
- Engage with all Siemens business areas to sustain / support existing customers and develop additional sales opportunities
- Establish and maintain customer relationship at the executive level.
- Work as a Corporate Account Manager for existing Siemens accounts
- Generate new license revenue through Strategic Named Accounts and/or key vertical markets using a strategic approach
- Understand and sell solutions for high level business problems independently, leveraging products available across all PLM product lines
- 10 years’ experience in software selling in industries like Oil &Gas (O&G), Chemicals, Pharmaceutical and Food &Beverage (F&B)
- Experience in selling solutions for high level business problems independently, incorporating all Siemens software products for process industries
- Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, financial acumen, written, and verbal communication skills
- Must be a Canadian Citizen or a Canadian Permanent Resident.
- Establishes and maintains customer relationship at the executive level
- Exhibits outstanding sales process excellence - including monthly/quarterly forecasting, building healthy pipeline, CRM entry and upkeep etc
- Proficient: Experience with complex sales training (e.g., Challenger) and sales methodologies
- Experience delivering persuasive presentations to business decision makers.
- Education: BS/BA degree is required (degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Engineering preferred); MBA preferred
- Ability to travel based on customer demand – 35%
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software ULC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.