Come join and lead a team with a startup mentality embedded in an organization embarking on transformation and be at the forefront of change.
The Director of Customer Experience at Siemens PL will lead a global team of designers, product managers, and program leaders responsible for designing the holistic end-to-end digital customer experience and journey for our SaaS offerings. They will lead our service design – planning and organizing our people, infrastructure, communication, digital experiences, and material components of our services in order to continuously improve quality and the interactions between our service providers and customers.
As a key member of the Siemens Digital Industries Software Global Marketing organization the Director of Customer Experience will support SaaS strategy and development and ensure ever-improving service across multiple offers and customer journeys. They need to be organizationally and politically savvy to succeed in a matrix and cross-functional global organization. We are looking for a change agent with the ability to develop and drive new innovative approaches to our customer experience.
What will be my tasks?
The Director of Customer Experience and their team will be responsible for:
- Developing and managing end to end customer experience journeys for SaaS offerings to help influence the best possible end customer experience from discovery onward.
- Designing digital experiences for customers by leading a world-class growing team of designers and researchers.
- Leading the web product management team to drive the business priorities and development of the digital platforms and experience.
- Creating service/customer journey scenarios and blue prints.
- Developing front/back-stage recommendations to segment/product owners and platform teams on holistic and meaningful improvements to ensure frictionless customer experiences.
- Identifying key MOTs (moments of truth) that affect trial, purchase, onboard, adoption and renewal touch points.
- Running pilot nurture experiences to understand system, process, content and feature improvements needed to enable a frictionless end-to-end experience with our SaaS offerings.
- Managing Community Programs to help engineering and manufacturing innovators connect and share.
- BA, BS, or MBA
- Critical skills and experience needed for this role: empathy, journey mapping skills, systems thinking, Product Management, UX (user experience) skills, strong communication and influence abilities, visualization skills, storytelling, and facilitation/project management skills.
Key Leadership Requirements:
- Experience in a UX (user experience), CX (customer experience), Customer Champion, Customer Empathy, or Customer facing role
- Skilled diplomat with high levels of professional confidence and business acumen
- Courage – unafraid to try new things or challenge the status quo
- Works well with ambiguity and can wear many hats
- Must be a flexible and creative individual capable of leading and managing multiple priorities and projects in a fast paced, often ambiguous and diverse environment
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability to influence/negotiate and garner support for objectives; comfortable negotiating and driving timely decisions
- Management experience preferred, including development of team, career planning, focus on hiring and developing diverse teams, and staff and budget responsibility.
Siemens Industry Software Inc. requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.