At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
As a Learning Consultant you will ensure the successful adoption of Siemens solutions for our clients and assist clients in realizing the full value of their investment. Success in this role is largely defined by your ability to act as a trusted client advisor, as well as developing effective training and performance support solutions.
- Conduct in person and online training classes to our customers utilizing our NX CAD and CAM product suite.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%.
- Demonstrate critical thinking, command of specific technical subject matter, ability to learn new technologies very quickly, and the ability to communicate complex technical concepts in the simplest possible terms (relative to the audience)
- Stimulate interest and enhance learner understanding through appropriate anecdotes, stories, analogies and humor. Use activities that allow learners to review and apply content at appropriate intervals.
- Apply Adult Learning strategies and Siemens Learning and Adoption best practices to address the needs of customers user communities
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Associates degree or higher in engineering or computer science or equivalent degree in a technical field.
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience using NX CAD/CAM
- Minimum 3 years industry experience as a Machinist/CNC Programmer.
- Experience with Post Building is a plus.
- Required amount of travel with the position is up to 50%
- Prior teaching/mentoring experience strongly desired.
- Successful candidate must be articulate and comfortable speaking in front of groups.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Siemens Industry Software Inc. requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.