For our Regional Solutions & Services Business Unit in Istanbul, we are searching for a Portfolio Sales Professional who will be empowered to achieve personal targets, ability to contribute overall company success and working in a growth mentality environment!
What are my responsibilities?
Responsible for selling modernization projects, maintenance contracts and digitalization portfolio to the existing customers.
Expanding Siemens solution&service share with fire, security, building automation, IOT, digital services and energy performance systems.
Following energy efficiency and energy performance solution opportunities.
Responsible for the achievement of target turnover for service sales business.
Understand and analyze the customer needs, market trends and the system&service portfolio in order to develop and implement the best business approach.
Develop and implement plans to take advantage of all sales opportunities for assigned customers and verticals.
Responsible for all necessary phases for the sales opportunity until closing sales by making valuable contributions to the customers.
Build relationships and maintain frequent contact with key customers, potential internal and external customers.
Proactively work with sales teams, customers, project designers, consultants, insurance companies and investors.
Work closely with sales support, engineering, operations, finance, legal, other inside and outside resources as needed to obtain the sale.
Monitor, respond and bring up customer feedback/complaints/issues as appropriate to ensure satisfaction.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical Engineering (or related).
- 3 years of experience in sales/business development field, preferably in fire/security/building automation / energy efficiency business.
- IOT and digital services experience will be an asset.
- Vertical sales, energy efficiency and performance business knowledge will be preferred.
- Curious to learn new systems, services and sales approaches.
- Develop and build long term relationships with the customers.
- Prepare accurate and thorough sales activity reports.
- Participate in professional organizations, digital and face to face meetings, workshops and seminars.
- Intercultural business experience.
- Advanced level of Turkish & English.
- CRM system and digital working environment tool knowledge.
- Focus on customer retention and satisfaction/loyalty.
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should be completed for male candidates.
- No restrictions for travelling.
- Individual must possess a valid driver's license in good standing.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time