Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Manager, Manufacturing
This is a Key Management and Leadership role in Research and Development, focused on Control Systems Improvement.
The incumbent of this position will lead and provide managerial support and technical guidance to a team focused on developing standardization strategies for existing products. This includes developing Anchor and Gold Standards and MDPs when not in existence. In addition, this position will focus on modification to the value assignment process to align with new control system requirements. The person will create protocols as well as carry out data analysis and write internal reports and documentation. The person will work with serum and other biological fluids of human and animal origin.
This position includes the handling of all types of materials, including hazardous and DEA (Drug Enforcement Agency) controlled materials.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Manager, Manufacturing, you will be responsible for:
- Direct supervision and management of Control Systems Improvement team members.
- Developing strategies and plans to implement actions that will ensure success of on-time completion of Control Systems Improvement schedules and deliverables.
- Facilitating cross functional communication and collaboration across the organization in order to identify opportunities and eliminate obstacles.
- Tactically and strategically planning ahead and identifying challenges before they impact Control System Improvement deliverables.
- Developing new processes as needed.
- Actively tracking issues/projects/timelines.
- Ensuring alignment and integration with overall Control System Improvement strategy and deliverables.
- Communicating status of issues/projects on a regular basis to all levels of the organization.
Required Education, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biology or Biological Science.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a directly related field with a demonstrated track record of success.
- Minimum of 2 years previous management experience.
- Experience working in a regulated industry (for example FDA)
- Previous IVDD experience in a technical role.
- Must pass a Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) background check.
- Understanding of the assay architecture, design of immunoassays. Manufacturing experience a plus.
- Experience in Design Control; including, Design Change, Process Change, Verification and Validation and Risk Management.
- Good understanding of FDA and ISO regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems in a structured and systematic manner with the proven ability to interpret data and to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Excellent quantitative skills and knowledge of statistics enabling the ability to work cross-functionally with statisticians.
- Ability to multi-task and to support multiple project teams in cross functional settings.
- Excellent organizational, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to write clear and concise plans and reports and other quality documents.
- A natural ability to manage and develop a diverse team with varying skill sets.
- Master’s in related field preferred.
All employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by their start date. If you need an accommodation for medical or religious reasons, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for either the medical or religious reasonable accommodation request form. Additionally, you will be required to report your vaccination status using TrueNorth, a secure and confidential online third-party platform for collecting health data, within 3 days of your start date.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens Healthineers
- Be part of exciting and innovative projects that help solve some of the world’s most significant health problems.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education and technology, and sustainability, making a positive impact on communities.
- Participate in our celebrations and social events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
We are globally recognized as an Employer of Choice, but don’t just take our word for it. Here are some of our most recent awards and recognition:
- Great Place to Work Certified 2021
- Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality
- Best for Vets Employers by Military Times
- Glassdoor Employer Rating: 4.0
Review our Benefits Summary:
Explore the Siemens Benefits QuickStart https://benefitsatshs.com/ website to learn about our competitive Benefits plans which we proudly offer to our regular full-time employees. The QuickStart website can be accessed by clicking the link above or by copying and pasting it into your web browser’s address bar and selecting “Thinking of Joining Siemens” to the left of the page.
If you wish to find out more about the specifics before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.