At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the digital transition of companies from Portugal to the world. There are more than 1200 professionals working in Cybersecurity, Analytics Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Infrastructure Management. Check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
We are a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a groundbreaking role.
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society? Join us!
We are looking for a Wide Area Network Manager as part of our Global Wide Area Network Team. You will be responsible to bring the Wide Area Network to the next level, improve for the service specific operational processes and the data quality and work on continuous improvement.
What role will you play?
• Identify possibilities in the field of responsibility for digitalization
• Develop and align concepts/ specifications with the external provider in alignment with the Service owner and the internal customer
• Steer and control external Provider
• Responds to operations-related enquiries, as a senior escalation point of contact
• Work with the external provider on service improvements
• Regionally Supervise the Service management team
• Drive Quality Control and Continuous improvement
• Contribute to budget planning, and ensures coherence with internal guidelines
• Prepare and initiate ordering of contracts for services. Be named contact for such contracts, and be responsible for defined customer (Siemens) obligations
• Take role of Asset- and Application Owner for specific components
• Report accurately and timely to accountable management
We are looking for:
• Service Architecture/Management experience in IT related areas
• Network technical awareness or Network Project Management experience
• Know How on Zero Trust solutions
• ITIL framework knowledge; certification is preferred; specific processes ownership a plus
• IT Process Design experience is preferred
• Data Management and Data Analysis experience is a plus
• Quality Processes experience (ISO20000, ISO27000) is a plus
• Knowledge of MS Office, Data Base, Reporting tools are helpful.
• Advanced communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, and good negotiation skills
• Business-fluent English language skills (speaking and writing) are necessary.
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time