Due to increasing markets and workloads the Customer Services division of Siemens LDA, a world leading supplier of innovative and environmentally friendly products and solutions for industrial solutions has an opportunity for a Service Engineer to provide services on our product range which includes Large Drives, industrial automation and control systems.
The currently opportunity is for a Service Technician to join our team based in Perth, WA. Reporting to the Service Operations Manager, the Service Technician will be required to carry out all day to day repairs principally in our airport based service centre with the intention to grow knowledge in our product range to enable future development.
The key responsibilities in this role are activities relating to repairs on the LDA products, breakdown repair and maintenance, upgrades on Siemens LDA Products In addition, this role is also responsible for:
• Providing timely completion of service reports
• Ensuring customer data base correctly maintained and up to date
• Complying with all OH&S policies and service escalation procedures, customer contractual obligations and quality standards
• Ensuring customer satisfaction
• Maintaining personal knowledge of safety instructions and operational procedures
• Ensuring that all tools and test equipment issued to the job holder are properly maintained
• Providing repair quotes to customers.
• Supporting the Sales team in with feedback and information on their related client base. service offers and cycle times.
• Support to Siemens Project Team on occasions where required.
In order to be considered for this opportunity you will need to possess the following:
• An Electrical License with relevant experience on variable speed drive components. experience in the Industrial environment and hold a current Drivers Licence
• Ability and willingness for local travel where required including remote sites
• Ability to liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
• Proven ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
• Experience in Large Variable Speed Drives and there components would be of an advantage.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion helps us fully realise the potential of our people.
Siemens LDA business is the world’s leading supplier of innovative and environmentally friendly products and solutions for industrial customers. Our extensive product range includes large variable drives, industrial automation and control systems, manufacturing execution systems, safety systems, industrial instrumentation and communication solutions and intelligent motor control solutions.