A team of experienced and engaged people, who are working on internal projects, data analysis, process reviews and automation initiatives, is looking for Business Analyst. If you are interested in business data, its analysis, data-based predictions, and you are willing to develop yourself, please apply for the position Business Analyst.
What are your responsibilities?
• Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data, information and trends.
• Perform analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports.
• Suggest changes to Senior Management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes.
• Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
• Conduct insightful, ad hoc analysis to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
• Participate in the continuous improvement of the reporting data management process, identify automation opportunities, follow up on the new trends and evaluate the applicability for the business needs.
What we expect from you?
• Prior experience in business/data analytics position.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products, Microsoft Access and/or SQL experience strongly preferred.
• Orientation in Purchase-to-Pay area would be beneficial.
• Analytical mindset, ability to structure complex topics.
• Organized and self-motivated, possessing a strong attention to detail along with a desire to build and create.
• Ability to impact operations and effect change.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to present analytics in a digestible way to stakeholders.
• Fluent language skills in English, spoken and written, German a big plus.
We can offer you:
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
- an individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- e - meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time