Siemens Mobility (SMO) is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Motivated by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the growing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Today, we are recruiting for a communications Engineer to deliver communication based engineering works for the Riyadh Metro project.
What are my responsibilities?
- Interact and work together with the Team members on a detailed basis to update, monitor and track aspects of design, materials, deliveries and progress to ensure delays and difficulties are highlighted.
- Evaluate situations to propose the optimum way forward to ensure progress is achieved.
- Review project documentation, and make sure all the elements are fulfilled as per project requirements and standards.
- Ensure that all work instructed to themselves is conducted to the required standards and quality.
- Maintain and develop own professionalism and contribute through ideas and pragmatism enabling development through learning by doing
- Ensure deadlines set are met and completed in full.
- Travel to specific locations throughout the Riyadh Metro Project to provide an accurate and detailed assessment of the design.
What experience do I need to apply for this role?
- Saudi National.
- Degree level in communication/IT related discipline.
- Fluency in English Language, written and spoken.
- Good knowledge of reading civil drawings (plan, section, elevation etc.,). Plan drawings and implement to IT/COM design.
- Foundation of communication and IT related systems
- Team player and able to act from instructions.
- Ability to understand the tasks given to suppliers to enable effective assessment of the job.
- Ability to break complex tasks into a simple and basic understanding to provide feedback to others which is clearly understood.
- Ability to Integrate in a Multi-Cultural, Multi National Environment & Team
- Previous experience/knowledge in the field of communications systems
- Ability of written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Full Driving license.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Saudi Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time