- Competent in System/Software Validation. Preferably in Railway Domain.
- Competent in various validation approaches/methodologies and be able to identify the most suitable method/combination of methods in each context.
- Capable of combining different sources and types of evidence and synthesize an overall view about fitness for purpose or constraints and limitations of the application.
- Competent on functional Testing [black box], Traceability, Analyzing Test matrices, Technique & Measure [CENELEC], Validation Plan & Report.
- Candidate must possess but not limited to Good observation skills, Interpersonal Skill, Proactive, Resilience & Teamworking ability
- Ability to work on multiple projects across different constituents simultaneously and keep on track.
- Assist software developers, Tester, Verifier & Project leads to develop new software or sustain validated software throughout entire software development cycle.
- Understand the requirements of Cenelec Standards EN 50126, 50128, 50129 or related IEC Functional Safety Standards
9. Degree or equivalent in Electrical/Electronic/Computer Science or related discipline
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time