Installation Project Manager - 276786
Siemens Healthineers has an ideal opportunity for a project coordinator seeking a new home-based opportunity with lots of travel. We are looking for an Installation Project Manager, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a flexible Installation Project Manager, you will manage medical imaging system installation projects, including financial, technical, and delivery plans, while achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
In your first week in this Project Manager role, you can expect to:
- Manage project programmes in coordination with stakeholders, specifically system producers/factory
- Manage project costs, deliver to contractual commitments and manage change controls where relevant
- Liaise with contributing parties, internally and externally, and achieve excellent customer satisfaction at the point of system handover
- Manage equipment transfers in a clinical/hospital environment, including issuing timely quotations
To succeed in this programme manager job, you will need Project Management experience or a qualification such as APMP.
You will also require the following:
- Inclusive and collaborative interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of current software, operating systems, and configuration
- An engineering background or experience in the Healthcare diagnostics industry (beneficial)
This is a home-based role with the expectation to travel on most days.
To apply for this Installation Project Manager opportunity, please contact Siemens Healthineers today.
Siemens Healthineers enables healthcare providers worldwide to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving patient experience, and digitalising healthcare. We embrace and encourage different viewpoints, backgrounds, experiences and encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows diverse ideas and inclusive approaches to thrive every day.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time