Medical Field Service Engineer - 276789
Siemens Healthineers is seeking a skilled and collaborative Medical Field Service Engineer to join our collaborative and inclusive team covering the Scottish region, and the role comes with a favourable salary.
As a flexible Medical Field Service Engineer, you will install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain a range of medical diagnostic equipment on hospital and private healthcare sites and address customer support issues promptly and professionally. This is a field-based role that involves working on-site.
In your first few weeks in this Medical Field Service Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Work in cooperation with our customer support centre to carry out service, maintenance, updates, and installation of Siemens Healthcare products
- Attend product training courses (in the UK and abroad) and work toward completion of Siemens Professional Certificate
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency
- Maintain good communications
- Ensure material parts are processed in accordance with policy
To apply, you must hold a full driving licence and have an HNC/HND in Electronics or Engineering. You will also need good IT, Microsoft Office, and Networking Infrastructure skills together with excellent customer-facing skills.
Other essential attributes include:
- The ability to work evenings and weekends
- A flexible approach to travel (expect to spend circa four hours travelling each day)
For full details and to apply for this Medical Field Service Engineer job in Scotland, please get in touch with us today.
Siemens Healthineers enables healthcare providers worldwide to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving patient experience, and digitalising healthcare. We embrace and encourage different viewpoints, backgrounds, experiences and encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows diverse ideas and inclusive approaches to thrive every day
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time