Are you experienced in supply chain?
Do you like new challenges?
If YES join our logistic team as a Consultant. We are the supply chain team within GBS in Siemens and at this moment we need the new experienced Consultant.
What are the main tasks of the Logistics Consultant?
- Consulting and project management for projects in various fields of Supply Chain Management in Siemens Manufacturing & Logistics environment (e.g.: general material flow, suppliers’ network, material management, transport management, warehousing & internal logistics, productions planning and management, master data management etc.).
- Analyzing and Optimizing Supply Chain for our internal customers – to improve and change existing processes, to design new processes, use lean methods, maximize digitalization and automation potential, support utilization of new logistics and manufacturing technologies.
- Managing projects in project manager role or as consultant; lead other team members, act as trusted advisor to internal customers, prepare decision proposals for senior management, draft solutions and concepts for IT departments and providers, manage implementation of suggested solutions.
- Supporting build up and further growth of internal consulting services in field of Supply Chain Management.
What do we expect from the SCM Consultant?
- Understanding of Supply Chain Network and Material Flow processes (end to end process understanding), expertise in one of the SCM fields mentioned above
- Good knowledge of SAP or other ERP system and in general high IT affinity is a must
- Familiar with some of the continuous improvement methodologies (Lean/Six Sigma/Kaizen)
- Above average soft skills expected - professional communication, capable to sell own ideas and convince others, structured and analytical, capability to understand complex environment
- Experience in Shared Service/Business Services is an advantage
- Very good command of English, German language knowledge is an advantage.
Why Global Business Services Siemens? What can we offer?
- 5 weeks of vacation (one more than is usual).
- Flexible working hours (fixed core from 10.00 -14.00).
- Home office.
- Company nursery school for better work-life balance.
- Meal vouchers.
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of:
- - up to 8 days of extra holidays
- - pension and/or life insurance
- - wellness and health products
- - language courses and other education
- - travel agency and culture vouchers..etc.
- Various discounts and offers (e.g. MultiSport card).
- Attractive working location in Prague – Stodůlky.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time