Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated individual with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Siemens Mobility Real estate team as a Head of Asset Management and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Siemens Mobility Real Estate Management (MO REM) is responsible for all of Siemens’ Mobility real estate activities – managing the real estate portfolio, optimizing the utilization of space, and overseeing the operation of its real estate holdings including all real-estate-related services, as well as having responsibility for leasing and disposing of real estate assets and implementing all construction projects Siemens Mobility-wide.
- A leader who will represent MO REM Unit to Siemens Mobility CFO / CEO and execute day to day operations (incl. local property management + local customer interface).
- Day to day basis managing stakeholders like - Location managers, Real estate agents & consultants, Siemens Mobility operating companies in country, Siemens regional company & Business sector representative, Vendors & service providers, External landlords & lessees
- He/She will also responsible for Internal customer relationship management and contact partner for real estate related topics within locations, Support to MO REM HQ and Western Europe Hub (WE) business lines like Lifecycle Management Startegy and Projects
- He/She will be responsible for the management of all real estate assets including external lease business within the respective locations with a focus on Siemens Mobility space and service requirements within the existing portfolio including full budget responsibility
- Strong technical Project Management, Customer Relationship expertise and extensive people manager who can lead a team to reach new heights.
- Ensure legal ownership representation to local authorities and total adherence to local statutory regulations, Local laws and regular reporting to and close co-operation& communication with Siemens Mobility real estate.
- Ensure compliance with relevant guidelines and initiate / support improvement in MO REM process and projects
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- A university degree in the area of Chartered Surveyor, business administration with an MBA or other advance real estate related degree
- Professional experience with responsibility in real estate functions
- Strong experience in multiple corporate real estate disciplines e.g asset management, property management, Facility management, Procurement of real estate services & legal aspects
- He/She has the ability to lead team, projects & processes
- Good customer orientation, articulation and communication skills.
- He/She to possess self-confidence and ambition
- A result-/solution-oriented, well-structured, diligent and a dedicated team player with strong analytical skills
- Willing to take ownership and able to work under pressure (able to meet deadlines)
- You have very good English skills
This role is based in south of England but you’ll also get to visit other locations in UK and overseas so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come. The preferred location is close to London but other Siemens sites in the UK will be considered.
We continuously strive to strengthen our team, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
By joining Siemens Mobility Real Estate Management you will become part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is an important part of the agenda. We prioritize being responsible for our employees’ health and well-being, and we offer many employee benefits.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them! We have offices across the UK, full of talented individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Does creating the ways a new world moves sound like it requires your skills? How about ensuring we do it with net-zero emissions by 2050? Discover a engineering career combining innovation, sustainability and a rare opportunity to shape society at scale.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do you need to know?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance and pension. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time