At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the digital transition of companies from Portugal to the world. There are more than 1200 professionals working in Cybersecurity, Analytics Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Infrastructure Management. Check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
We are a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a groundbreaking role.
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society? Join us!
What role will you play?
- As a SAC - Solution Expert you will be part of an experienced team providing business Intelligence support, particularly taking care of a Siemens global unit.
- As a Solution Expert you are responsible for the dashboards and reports development, based on the requirements of your partner in the business.
We are looking for:
- At least 3 years of experience in BI frontend application development – with a big focus in SAC
- Knowledge in data analysis and processing like data structures, data transformations and data storage
- Business analytical skills in order to transpose the business requirements into features
- Excellent communication and organizational skills as well as ability to work independently
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Fluent in English (Important)
- Experience with BI Tools (e.g.: Tableau, Power BI or Qlik Sense) (nice to have)
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time