As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 200 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as Global Mobility Specialist - English and Portuguese Speaker and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Hire-to-Retire business line delivers a variety of innovative Human Resources services along the complete lifecycle of an employee - from onboarding to off-boarding! We also provide services related to HR Administration, Payroll, Equity & Benefits and much more!What role will you play?
- Drive and coordinate the global mobility process, communicate with all involved parties (employees, local HR partner, business units etc.), provide them consultancy;
- Provide administrative support in the area of international short term assignments worldwide with focus on immigration, tax and social security area for our customers in EMEA region;
- Ensure the correct data entry in the internal travel tool, maintain their completeness and accuracy;
- Deliver documents related to company travel assignments (e.g. contracts, visa documents, welcome emails, reports);
- Support delegates with assignment related questions.
We are looking for:
- High school/university degree;
- Fluent English and Portuguese, any other language is an advantage;
- Previous experience from Shared Services, Customer Support or Supportive Services environment is a plus;
- Intercultural sensitivity, excellent communication skills;
- Analytical thinking;
- To be self-motivated, proactive and detail-oriented person;
- Ability to work independently, very good time management and prioritization skills;
- Good MS Office skills.
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time