Mode of Employment:
Then come and join our global team as Working Student (f/m/d) Finance for Marketing & Sales and Service.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will work on various tasks to support the team in regular scope of controlling regional performance, segment performance
- You will support the further development of the use of modern digitalization tools (like Office 365, Power BI, KNIME, UIPath, QlikView, QlikSense…) to improve various controlling tasks like
- Analysis and graphical support for Revenue Management
- Calculation of contribution margins for special offerings
- Product or segment specific analysis to improve growth potentials and profit improvements
- Preparation and analysis of relevant data, kpi,
- Support necessary tasks like reporting and preparation of presentations
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are a student (f/m/d) of business science or economic science
- You are in the final phase of your Bachelor’s degree with clear intention to continue on to your Master’s degree
Your attributes and skills:
- You have special knowledge and interests in IT topics and with a structured, analytical and solution-oriented working style
- Good English language skills are reguired, German desirable
- You can support us with 15 hours per week for at least 1 year
Please submit your application in English.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: Students@Siemens Healthineers
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time