Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Senior
Sales Excellence Professional. This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for
the next step in their career. As a Senior
Sales Excellence Professional, you will be responsible for serving as the
point of contact within the Sales Operations/CRM Excellence team for matters
related to Customer Relationship Management (CRM) (services that support
the global sales process and CRM related topics). This includes but is not
limited to SHAREVille (technical expertise, improvements, external relationship
with stakeholders). Additionally, the incumbent will coordinate, host, lead
interfaces with cross-functional teams (CRM Applications, IT, Sales Operations,
regional contacts, etc.) to determine requirements, deliver on tasks, and drive
improvement with sales/CRM related processes. An additional responsibility for
this role includes the creation and tracking of metrics and KPIs across team
platform that may be used to gauge success, prioritize tasks, and determine
strategy to best support the business.
- Serve as the go-to, team lead/expert for matters pertaining to key CRM tools/platforms to include becoming the key person regarding Shareville, CPQ, DXCon and how they support the Global Sales Process.
- You will work with the global M&S team to feed and improve the global “Sales Wiki” and serve as a key project lead for global initiatives to enhance, streamline and improve the sales process via tools.
- In your role you develop relationships, interface, and collaborate with key stakeholders to include other Sales Operations team members, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Global M&S, Data Governance, etc. to drive the business through CRM initiatives.
- You will have/develop/grow experience with Power BI to align with other intra-team information to streamline, connect tools and report of data/analytics across the CRM Excellence team.
- You will serve as the back-up to the team CRM Data Analyst for managing/sustaining established Power BI CRM models.
- You will be the main contact for LD with regards to driving the change request process, supporting the Change Control Board (CCB) and tracking progress.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You will be or become the expert in key CRM tools (Shareville, CPQ, DXCon) and the processes/sales services they support (funnel management, quote configuration, quote pricing)
- You are self-motivated, excel at managing/organizing your schedule and able to work from remote location with minimum supervision.
- You will have/develop a good understanding of how IT services/platforms works and serve as the go-to person for the sales organization, Sales Operations Team, and others for matters pertaining to CRM tools.
- You will grow your leadership skills with internal projects and interactions with key leadership stakeholders.
- You will be a good team player, one who values/accepts the input of others and focuses on the overall betterment of the team/business
- You will look to develop and diverse your background, skills, experience to expand team responsibilities that may encompass additional tools, processes, etc.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree (Business, Mathematics, Physical Science, Biology, IT/Engineering) or equivalent experience required
- Added qualification in Project Management, Agile, and/or IT experience in healthcare related experience would be an advantage
- Expertise, knowledge, skills with Power BI (Intermediate), internal Siemens Healthineers systems
- Working experience in sales/CRM organization and direct experience with IT services/sales tools/platform (e.g., SAP, Shareville/SHARE, CPQ, DXCon, etc.) an added bonus
- Strong project management skills (experience with IT systems is a plus)
- Excellent communications skills (written, spoken)
- Ability to analyze and reduce complexity with a focus on process improvement
- Ability to influence without authority
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience and willing to travel up to 5-10%
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date. (Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons).
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.