We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 293 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
From our headquarters in Zug, we sell building services products to emerging markets in the Middle East and Africa. We are responsible for product management, technical support as well as the entire export and logistics chain. The products are sold through our partners in the respective countries. Our sales team in Zug is now looking for reinforcement in the area of export/logistics for the organization of the sales processes from order to delivery. Do you have a passion for export and would you like to be part of an international and open-minded team? Then don't hesitate and send us your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Your new responsibilities
- Responsible for operative order processing and order verification, including the specified commercial conditions (e.g. price and export control, payment and delivery conditions, import regulations of the countries)
- Preparation and processing of letter of credit transactions in the Middle East and Africa
- Acting as a hub between our partners, internal departments and our distribution centers in Germany, the USA and France as well as the forwarding companies
- Support in receivables management
- Customer support in cooperation with the Sales & Business Development Team
- Process superuser in a cross-departmental team to optimize SCM processes
- Creation of reports, e.g. on order stocks, delivery performance, freight costs, etc.
- Your talents and experience
- Commercial training and further education to become an export specialist as well as several years of professional experience in the export sector for countries outside the EU zone
- Approx. five years of experience in the areas of export to emerging countries, logistics and customer service
- Knowledge of the basics of export control and export regulations
- Extensive experience with SAP in the SCM process chain as well as good Microsoft Office skills
- Good communicator, preference for working in an exciting, multicultural environment
- Reliable, committed team player with independent working style and willingness to go the extra mile with the whole team
- Business fluent in written and spoken German and English
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
At Siemens, we always face the task of building a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse digital minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Internal note: JobIQ
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time