Vulnerability Management Analyst
Founded in 2012, Comfy | Enlighted is a Siemens-owned business on a mission to connect employees to the people, places, and things they need to do their best work. Our SaaS platform combines building intelligence, space analytics, and a consumer-grade mobile app technology to improve the workplace experience for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, our fast-growing team balances the dynamic energy of a small company with the backing of a global powerhouse.
What you will do
- Support Cyber Security Vulnerability Management program.
- Manage vulnerability management technologies and vendors such as vulnerability scanners (NexusIQ, Tenable.io)
- Align practices of threat, configuration, and patch management with required compliance standards and selected security frameworks.
- Provide security expertise and consulting to partner teams across the enterprise.
- Alongside the Cyber Security team, assisting in responding to and remediating security events / incidents.
- Collaborate with the Cyber Security team to ensure successful completion of our roadmaps and initiatives.
- Work leveraging an agile methodology by making iterative progress toward achieving individual, team, and organizational objectives.
- 1-3 years of experience in Cyber Security.
- University degree in related discipline or relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Experience using vulnerability management, scanners, cloud configuration solutions, and/or SIEM tools.
- Proficiency in a scripting language like Python, PowerShell, or Bash is preferred.
- Cloud experience (AWS, Azure, GCP) a plus.
- Information Security certifications (CISSP, SANS GIAC, Security+, etc.) a plus.
- Offensive Security/Pen test certifications (OSCP, GPEN, GWAPT, CEH, etc.) a plus
- Achieving a standard of excellence with our work processes and outcomes
- Individual that generates unique ideas that lead to solutions, takes initiative, always thinking of better ways to do things, embracing continuous improvement.
- High work ethic and sense of ownership for the delivered results.
- Excellent communication skills in English (spoken & written) and comfort communicating security risks and controls to technical and non-technical partners required.
This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
Our Benefits Include
- Market-leading software application centered on improving the workplace experience :)
- Take-what-you-need vacation policy
- Competitive salaries
- Generous medical, dental and vision insurance
- Matching 401k policy
- Frequent team events (costumes optional)
- Independent start-up culture with the backing of a global corporate powerhouse, Siemens
Our Promise to You
We believe your work is an extension of yourself. At Comfy | Enlighted, we hire many sorts of selves and that’s what makes us exceptional. We value diversity of thought, always asking tough questions, committing to solutions—and we do that best when we have and nurture every point of view. We value you, and we want to hear you, learn from you, and move forward together.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Building Robotics Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.