At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the digital transition of companies from Portugal to the world. There are more than 1200 professionals working in Cybersecurity, Analytics Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Infrastructure Management. Check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
We are a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a groundbreaking role.
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society? Join us!
What role will you play?
The Data Analytics value center at Siemens is one of the main corporate IT functions that owns all things data in a global context.
We enable the whole Siemens world to be more data-driven by providing data platforms, products, and skills on a global level.
From on-premise to multiple clouds, SAP HANA to Snowflake, Tableau to Power BI - we work with a large variety of technologies and across most of the business domains and verticals. If it involves data, it involves us!
- Perform strategic data analysis to support business processes and strategy and discuss results with team leads and customers.
- Process large amounts of data from multiple sources and extract relevant insights.
- Build and operationalize predictive models.
- Architect and build cloud infrastructure for both the data engineering and the analytics pipelines
We are looking for:
- A degree in Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, a similar quantitative field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with statistical software and scripting languages (e.g., R, Python, SAS).
- First experience with cloud technology (AWS, Azure, GCP) and infrastructure as code (e.g., Terraform)
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Experience analyzing and modeling data sets.
- Experience with statistical and machine learning methods.
- The ability to communicate technical concepts into simple terms to present to non-technical audiences.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.