Who designs your future? You do. Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens! Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, responsive and responsible environments – and so, we are creating perfect places. We’re looking to empower people wanting to tackle the challenges facing society and who want to make real what matters most. Think this is you?
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Siemens Smart Infrastructure is looking for an Account Executive focused on Enterprise level security for Fortune 500 companies by delivering value through cultivating existing relationships and creating new customers with Siemens Security Solutions and Service. You will be the front-line seller who drives sales, identifies and generates opportunities for different kinds of customers, and fosters client satisfaction while managing customer expectations. You will develop customer relationships through self-marketing to new and existing customers in the consulting, contracting, and end-user markets. Furthermore, you will develop and maintain service contracts and services to the customer base. Siemens desires an aggressive candidate to drive new customer growth for our Enterprise team. The successful candidate will report directly to the Enterprise Security Sales Manager.
- NO CAP COMMISSION STRUCTURE: this will allow you to grow your accounts as much as you want…the sky’s the limit!
- Leverage the Siemens Smart Infrastructure Service & Product portfolios in expanding your customer base.
- Excellent benefits: starting from day one of employment, benefits include medical/dental/vision/life, matching dollar-for-dollar 401K up to 6%, generous Paid Time Off, and company vehicle FAVR reimbursement program
- Quick ramp-up time: Siemens new “Ready To Sell” Development Program: A structured sales development program that provides new sales hires with a one-year plan for learning about the products, processes, and people that will help them achieve their performance targets in the least amount of time.
- This is a Service Sales and Cloud Solution role with a focus on Enterprise level clients throughout the United States
- Establish contact with prospects and qualify potential buyers of Service Agreements by scheduling sales calls, following up of leads and utilizing outlined marketing strategies for Physical Security Solutions to include video, access control, perimeter detection, mass notification, and other
- Direct Sales responsibility for the full range of Cloud Video & Access Control Security products, systems and solutions throughout the Enterprise Zone and will work with the team to help drive sales synergies for the key growth initiatives, drive execution plans for key segments and verticals, further develop existing accounts and relationships as well
- Provide education of Siemens products through technical presentations
- Maintain and provide reports and opportunity status using our customer relationship management (CRM) system as input on forecasting of opportunities
- Position Siemens as an industry leader among service providers and position service as a key Siemens differentiator to customers and prospects
- Prospects and customers would include new and existing Siemens installations and installations of 3rd party automation, electrical, fire, and mechanical products and solutions
- Jointly works with the multiple levels of the customer’s organization to understand and document their business and facility goals and how success is measured. Aligns the customers objectives with services to ensure that their building systems perform as required to achieve their facility and business goals
- Follow through on sold projects to ensure satisfactory completion. Ensures a smooth “sale to operations” turnover and monitors progress
- Assist in resolving collections and other customer satisfaction issues as needed
- Stay involved with the customer to grow the Service Agreement when renewed by proposing additional customer valued services from the comprehensive Siemens portfolio
- Prepare accurate and thorough sales activity reports, forecast reports and expense tracking
- Participate in sales department meetings, workshops, training, and professional development seminars
- Build and maintain strong end-user customer relationships that position Siemens as their valued and trusted fire and life safety services provider
- This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption
- High School diploma, state recognized GED, or state recognized high school proficiency exam required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience with Building Integrated Security
- 5+ years C-Level sales experience
- Expertise in selling at multiple levels
- Must be willing to travel 50% of the time (occasional weekends) (occasional voyage travel required)
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
- Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
- Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.