- Lead the development of next gen CRM strategy and technical roadmaps across system landscape and businesses w/ a key focus on measuring progress and outcomes
- Collaborate and educate interfacing teams across MSC tech stack by sharing best tech practices and processes to extend positive impact (e.g. sales ed, CCL, account master and marketing teams)
- Collaborate with MSC Digital Operations to drive value together as one unified team
- act as key stakeholder managers; advocating business needs for system design and development based on data and qualitative feedback from users
- act as demand planners for business; owning the centralized prioritization model and list, leading backlog grooming and strategic planning sessions
- collaborate and build out the next gen CRM strategy and technical roadmap across system landscape and businesses w/ a key focus on measuring progress and outcomes
- act as organizational champions and change ambassadors; ensuring clear communication and adoption steps are imbedded at each stage of the change process
- Improve the digital process from intake of demand to realization, with a key focus on communication and progress transparency end to end (e.g. establish process for populating/maintaining smartsheets)
- reduce further operations support to make more time for change work (e.g. elimination, automation or shifting duties to those teams that should be accountable)
- lead deep-dive assessments of sales processes, new technology and suppliers
- document assessed processes and drive end to end functionality and value across our systems
- maintain a knowledge repository to ease onboarding of new employees and distribute knowledge across the team to create a proxy system (e.g. processes & roles, rules, data tables)
- support the design of reports & dashboards to execute better CRM practices and improve sales effectiveness across Siemens Healthineers including partnerships with Sales leadership, Business Management, Marketing, and other teams partnering with sales
- Bachelors/University level degree or equivalent in related business/management information systems, computer science, marketing or operations field required
- MBA or equivalent Master’s degree is preferred but not required
- Minimum of 10 years of experience leveraging technology and data to positively impact business outcomes is required
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in sales or business operations and planning, CRM planning/administration or related discipline
- Knowledge of marketing and sales domains regarding customers, products, systems and end-to-end processes
- Knowledge of Oracle Sales Cloud/ Tacton CPQ or similar CRM environment
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience in a leadership capacity preferred
- Experience in supporting CRM for a large business (1000+ users) is preferred
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and able to build strong relationships
- Able to effectively lead teams and facilitate workshops
- Highly effective communicator: able to present and highlight value of what we do for different business audiences (user to executive)
- Skilled in business analysis techniques such as extracting business needs, gathering requirements through documented use cases/user stories
- Skilled in demand prioritization methodologies
- Proven ability to analyze and understand complex business processes, tool and data architecture, a plus
- Business process and value chain mapping, a plus
- Highly motivated self-starter and able to drive others to meet scheduled deadlines in fast-paced business environment
- Must be adept in use of Office365 and CRM systems.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.