At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the digital transition of companies from Portugal to the world. There are more than 1200 professionals working in Cybersecurity, Analytics Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Infrastructure Management. Check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
We are a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a groundbreaking role.
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society? Join us!
What role will you play?
- Work with consultants and business representatives in an international environment
- Use and adjust testing tools on different contexts
- Work in an Agile environment
- Review Software Requirements (in the form of typical requirements or User Stories) to ensure unambiguity and completeness of those
- Prepare Test Data
- Design, maintain and Execute Test Cases
- Report and manage Defects
- Define Test Processes
- Plan and Support User Acceptance Testing.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor/Master’s (or equivalent) in Computer Science Engineering such as, Software Engineering, Telecommunications, or others;
- Understanding of Software Requirements (such as business processes, Use Cases, User stories or others)
- Excellent oral and written skills in English;
- Availability to travel;
- Strong willingness to learn and attention to detail;
- Good communication and networking skills in an intercultural environment and across all management levels
- Be proactive, be a technology and business knowledge seeker, work with a team and be able to solve problems
- Know how to interact with all different kinds of teams and what is expected of him/her.
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time