Siemens Mobility is an outstanding place to have a career in an innovative environment. Our MRX Technologies business is an engineering organisation primarily active in the railway sector. With our highly motivated team of engineers and experienced specialists we have offered services for manufacturers and operators of rail systems. Our comprehensive portfolio includes measuring systems for digitalised condition monitoring of rolling stock and rail infrastructures, and inspection systems for rail networks.
If you like to work as a Project Manager based in our Belmont office, we'll offer you the support to make it happen!
This is your role. What part will you play?
In this role, you will lead projects, address complex engineering problems and commercial issues throughout the project life cycle.
- Manage and support internal site teams and contractors, fostering an ownership culture.
- Develop and maintain a sound working relationship with the customer, managing customer expectations, solving issues and identifying additional opportunities within ongoing projects.
- Work closely alongside the project, sales and delivery teams in order to achieve on time delivery of projects at the right quality and cost.
- Liaise between the company's production, design departments and sub-contractors.
- Manage project finances, maintain budgets, costs and financial controlling and reporting.
- Identify opportunity and risk mitigation and act as the technical and/or commercial interface with key clients.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You have verified experience in managing and delivering complex and international projects with value range $500k up to $50M.
- You are a certified Project Manager with training and development in PMP or similar Project Management methodology. We’d love to see your PM@Siemens certification.
- You are experienced working in complex, multi-discipline engineering projects including the phases of design, approvals, procurement, contract administration, reporting and closure, ideally within the rail industry.
- You have an Engineering degree or equivalent work experience.
What We Offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career, professional & personal development
- National & International opportunities
- Positive, inclusive and relaxed working environment
- Industry leading parental leave package
- Novated Leasing available
- Discounts on Goods & Services
- Siemens Share Options
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so, we'd like to meet you!
We support a diverse workforce.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments. #LI-SI
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time