- Document, implement and validate production/installation processes and ensure efficiency and high quality.
- Ensure the design transfer and NPI of new products and components from R&D to SCM, ensure that methods, equipment and products meet the specification or customer requirements, and that all relevant know-how has been transferred to Process
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for production/installation, including problem solving and escalation to required departments (R&D experts, QM, suppliers)
- Plan and realize tools/equipment for production/installation (selection, validation)
- Sustain and optimize existing processes as well as develop processes for new products. Detect and prevent problems.
- Train and enable Make engineers/technicians in working instructions, deviations, related software, tools/ equipment and handling with new update/introduced components
- Complete all the assigned tasks of change process (ECO) and CAPA.
- Support company external/internal audit, supplier audit.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shenzhen Magnetic Resonance Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time