Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers (SHS), was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come in and join our Philippines team as a Quality Administrative Assistant (Contract).
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You provide administrative support by uploading the legal and technical documents through FDA’s online portal necessary to secure Certificate of Medical Device Notification for all in-vivo systems we currently distribute.
- You assist in compiling documents of medical device to be submitted to FDA for product notification.
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You are skilled in using Microsoft Word and Excel
- You have prior experience in FDA which will be an added advantage, however not required
- Fresh graduates are welcome
Your personality and skills:
- You are detail-oriented and meticulous in tasks
- You are able to work independently and a team player
- You have strong organizational skills
- You have high initiative and good follow-up skills
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here (https://talent.siemens.com/stayconnected
) to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time