What are your responsibilities?
- Provide business administration support to the GMP GM and CM. Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence (mail/fax);
- Manage GM/CM's time and schedule. Arrange meeting and coordinate with appointments. Prepare necessary documents for meetings and events.;
- Arrange travelling for GM/CM and other VIP visitors. Handling related expense report.
- Office daily administration duties Manage office facilities and request service from in-house service groups; Manage driver;
- Daily management and supervision of the operation of general affairs;
- Organize big events of company, eg: annual party, outing,etc.;
- Other work assigned by GM/CM.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- 1+ years experience of secretary or team assistant in multi-national company;
- Excellent in MS Office software;
- Knowledge of company's process, guideline and regulation;
- Good at written and spoken English;
- Good oral English to work with global colleagues.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Electrification Equipment (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time