Mode of Employment: Limited
Into work, get set, go!
Our interns have ideas, make things happen, and get involved – from the very first day. Be part of a team numbering more than 370,000 talented people who are dedicated to tacking the most important challenges. What will the world look like in 20 years in terms of electrification, automation, and digitalization? Let’s find out together! You might want to turn established thinking on its head in the search for solutions. When you join our team, we give you the freedom to do so. You will also have all the benefits of a company with an excellent international network. What are you waiting for? Shape your future with us.
Change the future with us.
- You gain insights into the development of digital manufacturing technologies in the field of additive manufacturing.
- You will investigate different methods for data fusion and anomaly detection for time series data.
- You will work on a multi-container setup with several micro-services.
- Additionally, you will gain further hands-on experience by designing and implementing machine learning models in a Docker-based edge computing environment.
- You will support our experts by testing the models with real manufacturing data.
- Our range of tasks is broad: Trying things out and discovering your own potential - highly encouraged!
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are currently studying computer science or data analytics and you are required to complete a mandatory internship under university study regulations.
- You are familiar with Python and common data analysis and/or machine learning libraries, e.g., Tensorflow or Pytorch, Sklearn, etc.
- Solid experience in Linux, Git and Docker is a must.
- Moreover, you impress us with your high level of initiative and willingness to learn, you are curious and work independently and determinedly.
- Very good written and oral English and/or German skills are required.
The duration of this internship is based on the study regulations of your university.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
If you have more questions, please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time