Are you looking for an international experience?
Do you like to work with the latest industrial solutions and technologies?
Would you like to be part of an international team in our Headquarters?
If the answers to these questions are yes, Keep on reading!
Siemens, global company leading in technology and a step ahead of digital transformation of industries, thanks to the Digital Enterprise portfolio.
Our fully extended Technology portfolio includes innovative solutions for Industry 4.0 (Internet of Things, Industrial Edge, Cloud Computing, Big Data, Digital Twin, Cybersecurity, …) which together with the current leader technologies in Automation (Controllers, HMI Systems, SIMATIC, Industrial PCs, TIA Portal) allow our customers to reach the next level in the productive processes.
We offer an exciting opportunity for recent graduate engineers in our International Headquarters hub in Central Europe (-Pilsen- Czech Republic).
Your role will be to support international projects and applications of innovative technical solutions for industrial automation and control systems. Also, you will participate in the development of complex systems including software and hardware design, mechanical construction, simulations, testing and project management.
If you are an Industrial Engineer with good programming skills, willing to develop a period of your professional career abroad in an international team full of motivated professionals with passion in automation and digitalization, this is your opportunity!
What will be your role?
· Developing applications for automation and digitalization
· Coding in high-level or low-level programming languages
· Consulting and providing technical expertise customers
· Training of technical colleagues, sales and customers
· Doing presentations and trainings of our technology and its benefits
· Depending on your knowledge/skills you can focus on various technologies and projects (any of the following: Industrial Edge and cloud computing, simulation and virtual commissioning, brewing industry)
What are the requirements?
· Engineering degree (ideally focus on automation, digitalization, cybernetics, or IT)
· Passion for technology and interest in further learning and becoming an expert in your field
· Fluent English (at least B2)
· Interest in working in an international team
· Programming skills (at least one of these: C, C++, C#, Python, or PLC programming)
- An individual budget of 48 000 CZK, which can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free shares
- Various discounts and special offers (including Siemens products)
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time