We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings, and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. We are a motivated and self-driven team of the Medium Voltage & Systems Business unit responsible for the Southeast Asia region. We are focused on developing opportunities with global and regional Customers across all Industries and Verticals. Join our team & help us creating sustainable environments that care.
This position has the responsibility to Lead & collaborate for pre & post profitable sales growth primarily Air Insulated Switchgear and Secondary Gas Insulated Switchgear. This includes planning & implementation of Go to Market sales activities for expanding new customer regime and leveraging portfolio strength among existing customers.
Focused determination for on-going as well as upcoming new opportunities across the market suitable for the portfolio with strong regional know-how. A team player works together with respective Business Unit and regional promoter.
This position will also be responsible for generating and deploying channel management strategy in collaboration with ASEAN promoter. Identifying, prospecting, recruiting, and on-boarding new channel partners with objective of maximizing the sustainable commercial relationships with each of channel partners, driving net-new incremental sales through the key channel partner strength. Be the primary point of contact for each channel partner within the assigned region and will be responsible for escalation of channel partner related issues.
What are my responsibilities?
- Analyze and evaluate markets across the region and needs of potential or existing customers.
- Drive the regional G2M & opportunity build up for primarily assigned portfolio.
- Investigates and evaluate specific business opportunities for the customer related product portfolio.
- Regional deep dive for identification of strategic channel partner, prospecting, recruiting, and on-boarding through the effective deployment of channel partner program. Extensive traveling requires within the region.
- Single point of contact for each channel partner and responsible for maintaining sustainable business relationship as per defined contractual terms.
- Close collaboration with ASEAN promoter towards sales strategy development and ensure the effective implementation of the initiatives for high potential & new market verticals.
- A collaborative team player working together with BU Head & regional sales team for all potential opportunities of assigned as well as other portfolio to meet BU’s profitable sales growth.
- Represent Siemens portfolio & offering with all potential partner program at conferences, tradeshows as well as all customer events.
- Having learning growth-mind to be Adoptive for siemens sales force, sales process and other training as required.
- Be flexible and agile for additional responsibilities / tasks that may be assigned by business requirements.
- Digitalization is the future: Drive the future ready portfolio approach for making customer impact what makes real.
What would you bring!
- You have a diploma / degree in electrical engineering with many years of professional experience and have already gained several years of experience within technical sales.
- You have in-depth products / systems knowledge about MV switchgear and its application for various markets.
- You have factory experience in terms of detailed understanding of the manufacturing process for at least one of the above-mentioned products / systems.
- You have front end sales experience and have been selling power distribution solutions as well as systems to regional customers. Experience shall include direct contract negotiation with customers.
- Ability to interact at all levels of internal as well as external stack holders for business communication on need-to-know basis.
- Ability to sense and mange customer / channel partner related interest / conflicts in a manner conducive to fostering strong business relationships.
- You have experience in maintaining customers proximity and understand their investment and buying behavior.
- You are characterized by a high level of communication readiness, analytical skills, team orientation, resilience, and social competence.
- You have strong know-how about regional network & regional business communication.
- You have intercultural experience and sensitivity.
- You can speak and converse in local regional language and English fluently.
- Good knowledge of MS Office Applications
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.