We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
What are my responsibilities?
· Improvement of automation degree in integration, deployment, monitoring and configuration management aspects of the developed solutions and the development infrastructure
· Design, document, automate, implement, and maintain DevOps processes (build, release, cloud deployment, version control, branching, and merging etc.)
· Improvement, operation and maintenance of existing Continuous Integration ( CI ) pipeline and acceptance test environment
· Operating and maintaining delivery processes in a multi-national , distributed software development environment
· Act as a local DevOps-Interface to global Siemens R&D Network
· Communicate, coordinate and integrate the DevOps activities of local project team with the global R&D network of Siemens
· Responsible from setting up and managing DevOps environment, design, development and execution of complex test scenarios
· Keep up with metrics and use monitoring systems to provide the best performance, scalability and stability.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor’s / Master's degree in Computer Engineering or in Electrical / Electronics Engineering
· Proven 3+ years of experience in Software Configuration Management and/or DevOps positions is a must
· Experience in managing Linux/Windows based infrastructure
· Hands-on professional experience in Scripting Languages; Python, Ruby, Bash, Java Script is a must
· Strong knowledge in software build, integration, deployment, release and code analysis tools; Ant, Jenkins, Gradle, Maven, SonarQube is a must
· Proven experience in cloud-based SaaS offerings for CI/CD is a must
· Experience with source control tools is a must (Gitlab, Github, etc.)
· Experience in Cloud Platforms is a must (AWS, Microsoft Azure)
· Strong documentation capabilities
· Experience in usage of Git
· Knowledge and experience in SCRUM, Agile processes is a plus
· Excellent command of English is a must
What else do I need to know?
- No restriction for travelling abroad
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time