The Power BI Professional is part of the Center of Excellence for Business Intelligence Front-End Tools at Siemens Healthineers IT. The CoE’s prime goal is to support the organization globally in all areas of Power BI, Qlik Sense, and other tools by providing training, guidance, consulting, development, and application management to drive self-service analytics and digitalization.
Your CURRENT qualifications and experience – what you should bring:
- You have experience or interest in visualizing data
- You have experience creating dynamic visuals in MS Excel (loading external data, using Pivot Table and/or Pivot Chart)
- You have interest in process automation
- You understand the basics of databases and networking
- You have some experience with programing or scripting
- You can combine technical knowledge with good communication skills
- You can communicate fluently in English, other additional languages are an asset
Your FUTURE tasks and responsibilities – what we will train you in:
- supporting internal Power BI projects as a technical consultant or developer
- providing guidance to internal customers in their self-service analytics journey
- to be confident to challenge requirements from business users when appropriate to achieve the best possible results, i.e. ability to consult and provide advice
- to have a strong analytical mindset for solving problems as well as good people skills and the ability to motivate colleagues in implementing solutions
Basic salary component (gross) and other remuneration: The offered remuneration is from 8€ gross / hour. Depending on experience + after incorporation possibility to increase.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Part-time