Are you a champion in agile practices, excited to coach and lead a Scrum team that develops apps of potentially game-changing solutions of the future? Are you able to inculcate the mindset of servant leadership?
Siemens Development Center Bangalore is looking for energetic and outstanding Scrum Masters like you to join its team of IOT experts.
What are my responsibilities?
• Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
• Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
• Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes, product demos.
• Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
• Preparing and presenting status to stakeholders.
• Resolving conflicts and issues that occur.
• Helping the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity.
• Assisting the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction.
• Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials.
• Officially managing a team and play the role of people manager.
Knowledge and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Computer science, Information technology, or a relevant field preferred.
• Certified Scrum Master, SAFe preferred.
• 3+ years of relevant experience as a Scrum master or as a Lead and a background in software development.
• Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions.
• Leadership and management experience.
• Excellent interpersonal and mentoring skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.