At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: Click here Siemens Digital Minds
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a global leader in the field of Industrial Software and Services. Our goal is to enable our customers to be successful not only in today’s global marketplace but also prepare for tomorrow. Giving them competitive advantage today and ensuring they are leaders tomorrow. #TodayMeetsTomorrow to find out more about Siemens Digital Industries Software click here
Be at the heart of Account Development in a global software company
What does it take to build the world’s leading industrial software company? You are what it takes! At Siemens, we value You, Your diversity is your strength, Your individualism and experience in work and life add to the continued reinvigoration of our teams, culture and ways of working.
If you are interested in helping our customers unlock the potential of our Xcelerator portfolio of software solutions, to help them build a digital transformation road map? Qualifying the business levers and drivers while guiding and steering on potential benefits and value realisation… if this excites you, we walk to talk to you about joining our team in the UK. We are looking for someone to act in the Presales Account Development role to drive these conversations in the High-Tech industry including Smart Connected devices.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Collecting customer needs and translate them into compelling value proposition and solution roadmaps.
- Work with the PreSales technical team to deliver completing product demonstrations that show the value of the Siemens Digital Enterprise portfolio for this industry.
- Provide the technical and industry expertise required to support sales engagements at customers
- Developing skills and knowledge around our Xcelerator Portfolio of Software solutions
- Work closely with the Portfolio Development team to identify customer needs, barriers to success and aspirations to support the development of business cases
- Be able to deep dive into business operational metrics to support the case for value realisation
- Provide mentorship to Account Managers around industry challenge
- Experience with CXO level discussions, and specifically with the CTO and COO
- Comfortable in delivering technical presentations, including video snippets of software demonstration
- Leadership and project management skill, to define and track structured work plans
- Excellent relationship management
What We Are Looking For.
Someone who understands the potential of leveraging software solutions at a business operations level, who can articulate that value in business terms. An individual that has held an active leadership role within a business transformation and or a continuous improvement function would be highly advantageous, including knowledge and experience with Lean Six Sigma.
You must be someone who is upbeat and proactive, a strong and confident presenter and communicator both internally and with our customers.We are Siemens
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time