Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Join our team as “Working Student (m/w/d) in MindSphere Product Management Team” in Erlangen, Germany.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
- You support operational tasks for the global Product Management team, mainly focusing on data preparation for commercial onboarding of new products
- You will proofread and edit content produced by stakeholders
- Your day-to-day tasks include coordinating with all key stakeholders within our organization
- You take over a general support function within the team and contribute to Product Management tasks, e.g. data analysis, data preparation and content development
What do you need to realize what matters
- You preferably study engineering, IT, business administration or equivalent pared
- You have strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Teams
- If you have a basic understanding of cloud platforms and SaaS products, we consider it an added plus
- You are willing to learn, have a strong analytical mindset and good organizational skills
- You are a team worker who is also able to work independently and proactively
- You have a high degree of curiosity and a keen eye for details
- You have effective communication skills and you are fluent in English and German
- You move confidently in an international environment
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate ground breaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Send us an email to careers-DACH.firstname.lastname@example.org
, if you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team. Contact person for this job advertisement is Mr. Felix Held.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities
. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time