Siemens DISW is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
VSTAR Development AUTOSAR Classic team within the Integrated Electrical Systems (IES) group is seeking an Senior Cybersecurity Assurance Engineer to join our team in Cairo, Egypt.
The Capital VSTAR suite has a strong position in the marketplace for AUTOSAR basic software and associated tooling. We recognize the increasing importance of cybersecurity to our customers and are responding by increasing our investment in this area.
The individual in this position will join our cybersecurity team working on establishing a strong cybersecurity management system, authoring and enforcing guidelines for developing secure SW modules and promoting a cybersecurity culture.Main Responsibilities
- Manage the delivery of security qualification activities for customer projects – TARA risk assessments, security uplifts for existing modules and delivery of the security artifacts.
- Create amendments to our quality management systems to ensure ISO/SAE 21434 compliance.
- Take part in cybersecurity incident risk assessments and customer communications.
- Prepare for internal & external cybersecurity audit.s
- Lead cybersecurity compliance continuous improvement activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related technical field.
- +3 years of experience in one or more of the following:
- Automotive quality assurance and A-SPICE process development and auditing.
- Automotive safety case preparation and ISO 26262 compliance.
- Cybersecurity SW architecture, design and testing.
- Cybersecurity knowledge and aptitude is a plus!
- A great team player that is able to affect change in adjacent groups.
- Willing to travel, including occasional international travel.
- Strong communication skills with a quantitative analysis oriented mindset.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary and a generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time