DevOps Engineer with focus on release and quality processes
You will be working with AWS services building up a reliable infrastructure services in AWS to deliver highly scalable services.
Previous exposure to IaC, automation tools and methodologies like Jenkins, GitLab Terrform, Docker well as being well-versed in common shell scripting languages such as Python, PowersShell and Bash.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Experience developing and deploying from within, like to relentlessly automate everything and anything at scale.
- Spend time trying to resolve how something works, not stopping with just knowing what it does.
- Build real web applications and back-end systems faster, more reliable, and more efficient.
- Build systems that collect, instrument, analyze data and provide insights about the system.
- Working with Systems Administrators to integrate with existing deployments and infrastructure
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science
- Strong hands-on track record in coordinating, maintaining, and developing application hosting environments AWS and/or Azure
- Server software and configuration management (Linux, Windows, containers)
- Working with scripting and automation technologies (e.g. Terraform, Ansible, Python, PowerShell)
- Building and taking care of high availability and high scalability systems
- Knowledge about pricing optimization for the cloud infra
- Internet traffic management, including duplications, load balancing, threat mitigation and failover \procedures
- DevOps and CM processes and tools (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Git, CI/CD)
- High cyber security awareness
Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we want to meet you!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Development Services (Israel) Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time