Mode of Employment: Limited; Part time only, 15h /week
Then come and join our global team as Working Student (f/m/d) for Research and Development.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will support us in our optimization projects
- Your main task will be to explore the development behavior in our sprints to get the data from the azure dev ops and explore the possibilities of improvements
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- You are experienced with agile software development methodologies (e.g., Scrum, Kanban)
- You are experienced in all aspects of the software development lifecycle: design, functional and technical requirements, coding, debugging, testing.
- You have a deep understanding of object-oriented programming methodologies
- You have expertise with software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing.
Your attributes and skills:
- You have good knowledge of developing applications using C# .Net frameworks
- You are familiar with Azure Devops
- You are available for at least 2 Semesters (more are welcome)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: Students@Siemens Healthineers
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time