What are my responsibilities?
Research and develop smart home products:
- Responsible for the design/development of software components
- Research and implement prototype of advanced technologies and application
- Design documentation, software development related test implementation and support
- Software integration, deployment and verification on devices
- Other tasks assigned by supervisors.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor or master of Electrical/Electronic Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent
- Proficient in C/C++ language, python is a plus
- More than 5 years software development experience
- Skilled in application development on Linux/Android platform
- Knowledge in common IOT technology is preferred, e.g. Wifi, Zigbee 3.0, Thread, Master etc.
- MCU application development experience is a plus e.g. STM32, etc.
- Good communication skills
- Strong logic thinking and systemic analysis competence.
- Flexible to travel to customer locations (domestic)
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time