What are my responsibilities?
Explore, promote, and implement AI, edge computing, and other more digitalization technologies in smart home scenarios.
- Responsible for exploring digitalization solutions in smart home scenarios.
- Responsible for the architecture design, technologies planning and program implementation, researching the state-of-the-art technologies, analyzing their feasibility of application in projects, and breakthrough the technical difficulties.
- Other tasks assigned by supervisors.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Computer science related major, 8+ years of software development experience, rich experience in software development projects.
- Strong code implementation ability, master C, C++, C#, Python, Java or more programming languages, and proficient in one or two of them.
- Good data structure and algorithm knowledge, familiar with common design patterns, excellent problem analysis and solving skills.
- Familiar with agile software development.
- Experienced in IOT, edge computing or AI technology application projects.
- Familiar with Siemens software development process and management system.
- Strong logic thinking and systemic analysis competence.
- Good communication skill.
- Good English (Reading and writing and speaking).
- Bachelor or above education degree.
- Flexible to travel to customer locations (domestic)
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time