At Siemens Financial Services, we are experts in helping companies transform the way they work. Adaptability is part of our mindset. It’s this spirit, coupled with our extensive technical know-how, that grounds our financing solutions in a real understanding of your sector challenges. In these dynamic times, our commitment to our customers remains just as before: strong and steady. We will continue to do our utmost to provide the same high level of service you’ve come to expect from Siemens Financial Services.
Own a portfolio of IT Infrastructure services (ca. 30 services) and be the "technical expert" for your service domain. Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Oversee service delivery, take accountability and report performance (Service Levels. KPIs and Costs) of each individual IT service.
- Building strong partnership relationships with our providers, IT business partners and our business stakeholders.
- Manage ongoing IT Initiatives and onboard changes on a controlled fashion to the Siemens Financial Services world.
- Drive any regulatory and compliance related topics together with our Provider Management and Risk and Compliance chapters.
- Escalate performance related issues and customer complaints to service owners and proactively discuss with the associate providers our customer demands.
- Take ownership of all major incidents and represent SFS IT at the crisis meetings . Communicate status updates to SFS IT management and business stakeholders.
- Provide accurate and regular performance and consumption reports to SFS IT management periodically and upon request.
This role is based in Kolkata, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
We support Siemens and external companies with innovative financing. By drawing on our financial and technological expertise, we create value for our customers and enhance their competitiveness .We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrowWebsite http://www.siemens.com/finance
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time