Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sounds exciting?
Then come and join our Procurement team as Senior Buyer based in Vienna, Austria.
- Preparation and execution of contract and price negotiations for small to medium volumes
- Identification and establishment of procurement strategies to ensure the supply of products and services in the long term
- Observation of national and international markets to accommodate new suppliers, product derivatives, product information in the purchasing portfolio
- Creation and reports of price forecasts and internal metrics to provide basic data for the corporate planning and reporting
- Analysis and controlling of contractual agreements
- Participation and collaboration in interdisciplinary projects and working groups
- Implementing commodity strategies to ensure long-term, cost-efficient supply of materials
- Implementation and ensuring of usage of globally defined methods, processes and systems to ensure high process efficiency and process compliance
Attributes and skills:
- Commercial knowledge and knowledge of contract law on an advanced level
- High process knowledge as well as negotiation skills
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic technical/product and quality knowledge
- Basic project management and presentation skills
- Experience in procurement functions as well as cross-functional experience
Qualification and experience:
- You have successfully completed a technical or commercial university degree
- Language Skills: Proficient German and English
- Knowledge of IT tools and methods
- Experience in collaboration with international teams
- Willingness to Travel
- Mandatory: driving license
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Personally, you are able to convince through your own initiative, assertiveness, communication skills, mentoring, customer and goal orientation and empathy
- Project and process experience in cross functional environment
What else do you need to know?
The gross annual payment for this job vacancy is at least EUR 60.000,- (full-time). An overpayment is possible depending on education and experience. Siemens provides a lot of social and other benefits.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to your online application!
Siemens Healthineers stands against
discrimination in employment processes. We cultivate a culture of gender
diversity and inclusion. Therefore, we emphasize that women are invited same as
men to apply for this position. We evaluate each candidate by expertise not
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time